Cengage Learning Student Ambassador Program
Thanks for taking the first step!
Cengage Learning and College Club have teamed up to bring you the Cengage Learning Student Ambassador Program. If you’re an outgoing individual who enjoys helping others succeed, sharing what you’ve learned, and love everything digital–this position is for you!
What is a Student Ambassador?
This is your opportunity to learn professional skills that will help you excel in the real world.
We’re looking for exceptional, qualified students to promote Cengage Learning digital products, like MindTap, Aplia, CNOW, and 4LTR Press, on your college campus this Spring.
You will work side-by-side with Cengage sales and marketing teams to provide campus level awareness, excitement, and customer support to students and professors. You’ll be trained AND have opportunity to think like an entrepreneur!
Build your resume. Make money. Help others.
- Periodic assignments, Mid-December through March.
- Currently enrolled college student
- 18 years of age or older
- An outgoing, inviting and friendly personality to engage target audience
- A professional image and attitude
- Ability to engage students, raise brand awareness, and educate peers about the benefits of digital learning tools
- Ability to present key messaging and product information in a creative, exciting manner
Cengage Learning is a leading educational content, technology, and services company for the higher education and K–12, professional and library markets worldwide. The company provides superior content, personalized services and course-driven digital solutions that accelerate student engagement and transform the learning experience. Cengage Learning is headquartered in Boston, MA with an office hub located in San Francisco, CA. Cengage Learning employees reside in nearly 40 different countries with company sales in more than 125 countries around the world. www.cengage.com.